Apply to Study in Canada
Please take a few minutes to fill out our free assessment application below. Be sure to double check that all information provided is correct for an accurate evaluation.
Why study in Canada
Whether you are looking to complete your education or you are just beginning your post-secondary adventures, Canada easily should be number one when thinking about your future. Canada is consistently ranked as a top 3 country in education, requiring all children 5 and over attend primary and secondary schools, preparing them for the elite Canadian Educational Institutions.
The Canada immigration system encourages students with Canadian education and work experience to obtain permanent residency in Canada, boosting your overall score and improving your immigration situation.
What should I do?
1. Applying to school in Canada
In order to apply for student visa, firstly you need a letter of approval from college or university. The institution must be a designated learning institution (ask us if your school of interest is a DLI) in Canada.
Before you can be fully enrolled, you will need to prepay your tuition and provide proof that you are financially secure enough to cover your living expenses while you study. Below is a table showing the minimum amount you need to study in Canada.
|Number of persons||All provinces except Quebec||Quebec|
|Single student||Tuition plus $10,000 for a 12-month period (or $833 per month)||Tuition plus $11,000 for a 12-month period (or $917 per month)|
|+ one family member||$4,000 for a 12-month period (or $333 per month)||$5,100 more for a person 18 years of age or older for a 12-month period (or $425 per month)
$3,800 more for a person under 18 years of age for a 12-month period (or $317 per month)
|+ each additional family member||$3,000 for a 12-month period per dependent child of any age (or $255 per month)||$5,125 more for a person 18 years of age or older for a 12-month period (or $427 per month)
$1,903 more for a person under 18 years of age for a 12-month period (or $159 per month)
You can also prove that you have sufficient funds to support yourself in Canada by:
- proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada;
- proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution;
- your bank statements for the past four months;
- a bank draft in convertible currency;
- proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees;
- a letter from the person or institution providing you with money; and
- proof of funding paid from within Canada if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program.
Information from the Government of Canada
3. Proof of Identity
Upon acceptance you must provide:
- A valid passport or travel document for you and each accompanying family member. The passport or travel document must allow you to return to the country that issued it. Citizens of the United States do not need a passport. However, you must carry proper identification that proves your citizenship or permanent residence.
- Two recent passport-size photos of you and each accompanying family member. The name and date of birth of the person should be written on the back of each photo.
Information from the Government of Canada
How We Can Help
The Canada By Choice Immigration Team will be with you throughout this entire process, developing your profile to look the best it can to increase your chances at a Canadian life and valuable education. You will be provided a Case Manager that will personally work on your application with you, supplying you with all the resources you need and on call help. Your designated Case Manager will help you look for and apply to a DLI, also giving you access to an online 30-day class to help you prepare for the IELTS exam.
We have helped hundreds of students successfully study in Canada, you can be next! Canada By Choice Immigration collaborates with over 300 colleges and universities across North America to better service our clients.
Besides being one of the top 5 countries in education, people in Canada come from all over the world gifting Canada with a richly diverse culture. Canada celebrates the many different backgrounds that come together sharing the common Canadian value of community. On top of it all, Canada is a vast, beautiful country filled with natural wonders.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN CANADA:
- You are able to work on and off campus as a student and after you graduate
- Ability to immigrate after studying and working
- Top of the line education
- Ability to obtain job offer
- Ability to apply for Permanent Residence after completion of program
Canada By Choice: Let us help you become a Canadian.